In 2016 we launched the idea of working groups. The goal of the working groups is to offer a structure in which Montessori Europe member together can develop new ideas, concepts, strategies and even materials.
ME has set up the following working groups:
- Guidelines (led by: Ken Healy)
- Secondary Education (Michael Rubinstein, Christian Grune)
- Research (Beata Bednarczuk)
- Montessori Express (Eva Baekkel, Christian Grune, Gabriël Enkelaar)
- NOCME (Michael Rubinstein)
The working groups meet during congressess and make follow-up arrangements. In so-called ‘World Cafés sessions in the congress more people can join in and add ideas. You can find the latest news on the working groups on their respective pages.
Please note that ME membership is requisite for all working groups. This will be our policy from now on for all the different committees and working groups.
The working groups are open for ongoing members of ME, i.e.
– ME individual members
– Representatives of ME institutional members.