Montessori Europe’s mission is to create a European network of Montessori educators, schools and school leaders – as an organisation for networking, collaboration, exchange, to provide mutual support, create synergies and increase motivation.
Open to Montessori educators, administrators, parents and all other persons interested in Montessori. The individual membership fee is €40/Year (Category A).
Montessori schools and children’s houses as well as other organisations (e.g. institutions, associations, training facilities, companies) can become institutional members. Yearly membership fees are:
– Category B (60,- EUR) for schools and kindergartens up to 50 students
– Category C (90,- EUR) for schools and kindergartens up to 100 students
– Category D (120,- EUR) for schools and kindergartens up to 200 students
– Category E (150,- EUR) for schools and kindergartens over 200 students
– Category F (200,- EUR) for other organisations (e.g. institutions, associations, training facilities, companies)
Please note: The ME business year runs from 1 July to 30 June. Starting 1 April, you can request to begin membership at the start of the next business year.
Ongoing membership in Montessori Europe (ME), as a person or as an institution, is an important means of supporting our mission and strengthening the ties between Montessori professionals working in Europe.
As a member, you benefit from a reduced rate to our yearly congress, free access to our resources online, and you have the opportunity to join a growing community of Montessori Educators all over Europe.
Revenues from membership fees support our networking in the form of managing the working groups, financing travel costs and such.
If you would like to become an ongoing member of Montessori Europe*, please use our application form by clicking the button.
Services for our Institutional Members
– Placing job advertisement or event notes on the Montessori Europe homepage:
You have the possibility to place job advertisements or event notices on our homepage for free (runtime 3 months).
If you would like to use this offer, please send us your information/data as a Word document per email.
For non-members we charge a fee of €50.
– Placing information for training courses on the Montessori Europe homepage:
You have the possibility to place information for your training courses on our homepage.
– Reports/Articles for the Montessori Europe eNewsletter:
You can publish reports or interesting articles of your Kindergarten/School/Organization/Institution in our newsletter.
– Free place at the NOCME “Meeting point” during the Montessori Europe Congress:
As a member of NOCME, you can present your education activities for children at the association level at the NOCME “Meeting point” during our congress, without charge. Please inform us in advance.
Please note: This excludes the display or offering of Montessori materials or supplementary materials, or other commercial activities.
– Use of the Montessori Europe logo:
The use of the Montessori Europe logo is currently free of charge for ME members. We ask you to provide a link to the Montessori Europe homepage when displaying the logo online.